SEWER REPAIR SERVICES
Arizona Plumbing Services Offers the Best Sewer Repair Solutions!
We're here and ready to help you!
At AZPS, we take pride in being able to find solutions to our customers’ most challenging issues. When you are experiencing a backup in your sewer system, be sure to call our expert plumbing technicians.
You never know when you’re going to have a sewer backup emergency, but you do know that when it happens, you need it fixed, and fast! Our customers turn to us because they know they can rely on our prompt, effective service. Just give us a call and we’ll be out as soon as we can, ready to diagnose and provide you with the best sewer maintenance or replacement options.
A Complete Line of Sewer Line Services
What Are My Options?
AZPS plumbers are available 24/7 to help with all you sewer line plumbing needs and to help you choose the best option for you home, including: Sewer Video Inspections, Sewer Leaks, Sewer Repair, Sewer Replacement and Trenchless Sewer Repair.
It is critical to get the proper help to repair or replace the sewer lines as soon as possible to avoid damage. Our drain and sewer professionals are trained to address the following sewer plumbing problems:
- Broken Pipes: Find and repair pipes that are cracked, punctured or collapsed by shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Sewer Blockages: Grease buildup or foreign objects restricting or prohibiting proper water flow and/or cleaning of the sewer line.
- Corrosion: Pipes have deteriorated and/or broken, causing blockages in the line and restricting water flow.
- Bellied Pipes: A section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects debris and waste.
- Leaking Joints: The seals between pipes have decayed or broken, allowing water to escape into the ground surrounding the pipes.
- Tree Roots: Tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, causing clogs and preventing normal sewer line cleaning.
- Off-Grade Pipes: Existing pipes are constructed of substandard or outdated material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Call (602) 442-8755 today and we will show you why AZPS has been trusted for more than 30 years.